Eco Innovation Forum - Sydney, 23 May 2012
A Forum for Cleantech Innovators, Entrepreneurs and Growth Businesses
Presented by Eco Investor magazine, Eco Innovation Forum is about commercializing environmental technologies and business ideas. It brings together environmental innovators, entrepreneurs, investors and advisers.
The Forum is about::
Commercializing environmental businesses
- Raising venture capital, angel capital and private capital
- Government grants and support
- Managing intellectual property
- Hearing from other cleantech entrepreneurs
- Networking with environmental entrepreneurs, investors and advisers.
Who Should Attend:
The Forum is for:
- Pre IPO Companies
- Business advisers
- Related professionals
How You Will Benefit:
Innovators can hear, meet and network with leading cleantech investors, advisers, and entrepreneurs, and learn about commercializing their innovations and growing their business.
Venue and Time:
The venue is the NSW Trade & Investment Centre, Level 47 MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000 .
The time is 8.30 for 9 am to 4.00 pm. Includes networking lunch.