Eco Innovation Forum - Sydney, 25 May 2010
A Forum for Cleantech Innovators, Entrepreneurs and Growth Businesses
Eco Innovation Forum is about commercializing environmental technologies and business ideas. It brings together environmental innovators, entrepreneurs, investors and advisers.
The Forum is about::
- Raising venture capital
- Finding angel, high net worth and private investors
- Government grants and support
- Intellectual Property
- Exporting to Grow Your Business
- Listing on the ASX
Who Should Attend:
The Forum will benefit::
- Entrepreneurs who are raising capital
- Innovators who are commercializing new technologies and business ideas
- Venture capital and angel investors in environmental technologies
- Companies looking to list on the ASX
- Business advisers and commercialization consultants
- Innovative environmental companies
- Government officers, lawyers, accountants and other professionals
How You Will You Benefit:
Innovators can hear and meet leading cleantech venture capital investors and angel investors, learn about raising capital for their business, learn about export markets, and network with other environmental innovators and entrepreneurs.
Venue and Time:
The venue is the NSW Trade & Investment Centre, Level 47 MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
The time is 8.30 for 9 am to 3.45 pm. Includes networking lunch.
Search Eco Investor